Sunday, August 28, 2011

Today's A New Day!

For the last few years I have heard of, seen, and even followed blogs. Until just recently have I had any desire to be a part of all this. I am THE biggest crafty person! I love anything that involves hot glue, a sewing machine, ribbon, or fabric. My craftiness began in college while I was studying Early Childhood Education. The crafts and projects I created for my classroom were so much fun! Low and behold, I ended up a Kindergarten teacher for 3 years. Projects and crafts galore!! I was in heaven! Then I had my first child and as you all know, babies just seem to take up so much time! Go figure! No time for projects! I have been so blessed to be able to be a stay-at-home mom. Fast forward a few years, and our princess arrived. Being a girly-girl myself, I wanted her in everything foo-foo (is that even a word?). So as I started "shopping" online, I began to realize, "I can make that!". My very first outfit involved no sewing machine and a lot of fabric glue. You can say it, ewwww! So I invested in a $99 machine and began to learn. What I learned I loved! I invested in a better machine, and began to create. Every time I had my daughter in one of my "creations", I always got the question, "where did you get that". I needed a place to share my designs! Fast forward another few years, and now I have decided to start my own business. I'm using this blog to sell my creations! In honor of my one and only baby girl, welcome to Emma Reese Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment