Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of Pre-K

I love my daughter. She is my last little one. She is my only girl. And nothing thrills me more than dressing her up, especially after 2 boys!  So as we prepared for the first day of Pre-K, I suddenly realized something.  She had the most adorable outfit, but no bow to match!  Now, I know this may seem like "no big deal", but to all those moms of little "fashionistas", you understand me.  So of course I didn't have the right color of ribbon in my "stash", so off I went to the store at 7pm to find my supplies!  I came home, tucked my munchkins into bed and set to work making the perfect bow to match the fantastic "first day of school" outfit!  And I must say, the bow "made the outfit"!  Do you need that perfect bow?









No comments:

Post a Comment